Sign in to follow this  

White Rock Trail Head

I am leaving tonight and don't really have great directions to get there. I think I will be coming through Fayetteville. Anybody know that place good enough to help me out, BUT I will be showing up in the dark with a 35 foot fifth wheel.

Thanks in advance

I've raced down there a few times but it's a pain to find - even in the daylight.

Your best bet (if no one can help you here) is to stop in, or call, Fayetteville Kawasaki and ask them. They all ride there and are club members in the area.

I've raced down there a few times but it's a pain to find - even in the daylight.

Your best bet (if no one can help you here) is to stop in, or call, Fayetteville Kawasaki and ask them. They all ride there are club members in the area.

Taco-man has been everywhere and knows everybody, he is very knowledgeable. :thumbsup:

I called them last time, they were very helpful :thumbsup: , but I got lost :ride: Since then I have even lost there directions. I hate to keep bugging them. I might have to break out the laptop, I have a way-point from the last time on it.

I called them last time, they were very helpful :thumbsup: , but I got lost :ride: Since then I have even lost there directions. I hate to keep bugging them. I might have to break out the laptop, I have a way-point from the last time on it.

I know the road is a dirt/gravel deal (you hear banjos the farther back you get) that hits the highway at the edge of a tiny town, but I can't explain it.