Sign in to follow this  

Rampart Fall Poker Run

How many of you are going? Im just curious on how many people I will see there.

I'll be there as volunteer event staff. I'll working at the check points. You probably will see at least 500 peoples or maybe even more.

Jinny

Since Cathie is now the Poker Run Coordinator Grand Poobah, I will also be volunteering (or she will kick my butt).

I will be working the event also the the previous poster SALTYMONTIES :thumbsup:

More than likely you will get to see my smiling face at the front gate.

I'm usually out there from 6am and 10-10:30am or so, smiling and letting you know the same thing every event...

"Don't park on the road, no unlicenced bikes on Rampart Range Road..." :thumbsup:

I also collect donations at the gate, all proceeds go back to trail maintenance!

Since we have a new baby girl in the house I'll probably just be there to greet then head home. Spending the day (I usually move to a road crossing or check point) probably won't be an option. :ride:

Rod

PS: Remember, the National Forest is still open to all other users, two way traffic is maintained.

Persons parking on RRR may be ticketed, so please take into consideration your fellow riders when parking in the designated areas (park to maximize use, not just making it easier for you to leave)