Sign in to follow this  

RIP Jonathan Higgins

undefined

My nephew, 22 year old Jonathan Higgins, lost his life July 24, 2006 as a result of an accident while riding/practicing at AV Motoplex in Lancaster, CA Friday, July 21st. Jonathan was an avid motocross rider, raced 125/250cc, all over California, recently participating in Mammoth Motocross. Joanathan leaves behind his mom & dad, Karen & Dan, brother, best friend and riding/racing partner Devin. Multitudes of uncles, aunts, grandparents, neices and nephews, and friends will dearly miss :thumbsup: him! God speed Jonathan, and thanks for all the memories on and off the track!

Craig "Uncle Bag" Higgins

My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

I've also lost loved ones to the sport they love, 2 brothers. so I can relate.

Know that Jonathan lived virbantly and loved doing it.

God speed Jonathan.

Ride safe

Ian

Craig,

I am sorry to hear about Jonathan. Hopefully, you and his family can find some comfort in remembering his life and not his passing. Now he rides and roosts the heavens. I know he is in good company......

In Sympathy,

Mike Berg

"Motodad393"

P.S. Let me know if I may be of assistance to his family - They are not alone....

I very much appreciate your kind thoughts and words! Before I registered on this sight, I read many threads concerning supporting those that have lost loved ones which is comforting! Thanks again,

Craig

I can't imagine your sorrow over this.

Take some solace that he is feeling no more pain, and he died while LIVING, not lingering on to pass from a colorless life, of furniture disease.

Best wishes,

FJT

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and nephew. If you and the family need someone to talk to then motodad393 is the one to contact. He can certainly relate to the pain of losing a loved one. Prayers go out to you and the family.