Sign in to follow this  

Look what the UPS guy dropped off.....

I have wanted this helmet since I first saw it last winter. Well, let's just say, my wife was really, really good to me on my Birthday! :thumbsup::ride:

David Bailey Trooper Replica helmet.......

Baileyhelmet.jpg

b.jpg

Baileyhelmet2.jpg

I have wanted this helmet since I first saw it last winter. Well, let's just say, my wife was really, really good to me on my Birthday! :thumbsup::ride:

David Bailey Trooper Replica helmet.......

Baileyhelmet.jpg

b.jpg

Baileyhelmet2.jpg

Sweet!! Were u expecting it or was it a surprise!!

I just bought that helmet for my birthday!!!! is that not the most comfortable hemlet you have ever worn?!?!?!?!! I love it---

did you get new gear as well?? or does your old gear match it well?

Nice helmet, you got an awesome wife there.

Does David Bailey get anything out of all the replica gear that has his name on it? Does it go toward helping David out?

Now mine needs a lesson, honey !!!......

No it wasn't a surprise, but she did surprise me last Christmas w/ a new KX450F. I was completely surprised. Walked in the garage Christmas Eve, and there it was! She's great!

It's the regular Bailey replica, not the Des Nations version. That one has a different pattern, w/ stars, etc. And, no I didn't get new gear. But I will wear it with everything anyway. It's so sweet...... :thumbsup:

No it wasn't a surprise, but she did surprise me last Christmas w/ a new KX450F. I was completely surprised. Walked in the garage Christmas Eve, and there it was! She's great!

dude, teach me your mystical and yet powerful ways :thumbsup::ride::applause::applause::applause:

SERIOUSLY?!?! :ride:

she even let you take a picture of her :thumbsup:

are you serious??? If that was a real UPS girl, I would be ordering crap off ebay everyday, just to see her....

are you serious??? If that was a real UPS girl, I would be ordering crap off ebay everyday, just to see her....

:thumbsup: