Sign in to follow this  

2006 Millville National PHOTOS

Yes those are very nice pictures. Superb quality!

have u ever thought of taking photographs as a career??? those are really good as good as transworld motocross pictures

Check out Buckelew with the killer start! Nice work Justin!!! :thumbsup:

Picture-2005.jpg

BTW - I went to Arizona Cycle Park last night and Justin and Ryan Clark were out there practicing. Cool guys. For a pair of small team privateers those guys are really doing well.

have u ever thought of taking photographs as a career??? those are really good as good as transworld motocross pictures

I had a press pass though RacerX to go out on the track. It was my first one, and probably my last. It was alot of work and you don't get to enjoy the racing while you're down there shooting. The first thing I noticed when practice started was that, unlike shooting pictures at a local track, these guys are going about 20 times faster and then some. It gets alittle scary sometimes. As far as money goes, I make more shooting birds outback than flying across the country to shoot motorcycles. Those guys following the circuit every week have my respect for sure, that a tough job and doing the traveling sucks.

I was shooting with a Nikon D2X and had a great time.

Wow great pics. Why no shots of the mud race though?

Great pics :thumbsup: The DX2 is a very nice camera! Big price tag though.... I have the D50 and shoots pretty good as well. I think the lens makes a big difference too. I would like to upgrade my lens, any recommendations?

Wow great pics. Why no shots of the mud race though?

I'm mostly a fair weather shooter, standing around with about $12000 worth of equipment in the rain is no fun.

As far as lenses go. I always say buy the best you can afford and I would never buy anything but Nikkor lenses. I have never had any luck with any aftermarket lenses.

Picture-2005.jpg

Stewart is really letting it hang out in this picture. Looks like a flat track racer going the wrong way.