Sign in to follow this  

07' XC-F 250 and XC-F-W 250

I picked up my new issue of Dirt Rider magazine yesterday and as I was flipping through the pages today I came across a section named, "Something for everyone to do it all.". In this section they tested the new 07 KTMs. I have never really been interested in KTMs until the popularity they gained with the XC 200. I came across a bike called the XC-F 250. Basically it is the same as the SXF 250 just with more flywheel weight. And it has an electric start. Same gear ratios ect., looks like a really awesome bike to me. Has anyone heard anything different? I think this could possibly be my next bike. They also have the XC-F-W which has different gear ratios and more flywheel weight. They come standard with black excel rims, stiffer suspension, and the ability to have a 70 watt light. So what does everyone think? Yay or Nay?

Just to let you know, it's the 250XCF-W that has softer suspension than the regular 250XCF. The W has softer springs, a fork and shock with no high speed adjustment, a wide-ratio transmission, and lighting capabilities.

Plus the 250 XCF-W lacks the nice billet adjustable offset triple clamps that are found on the 250 XCF.