Sign in to follow this  

selling bike (pricing)

i have an 01 ttr 125l and its in fairly good condition with new chain and 14 tooth sprocket also going to buy new graphics :thumbsup:

yamaha356 my bike looks exactly like yous condition wise but without #s or graphics

i was just thinkin because i have an 02 rm 125 lined up for $1000
why not see if you could trade?

02 rm125 for a grand? Wow, thats cheap. If it wasn't for me not liking suzuki, I'd probably look into that. As for your TTR, I say $1,100 OBO, and see what happens. Take nothing less than $800-$900.

Are htere a lot of people who ride around you? If so, you can try a higher price...not over $1300 thoguh, that a lot for an 01. You can try it and say or b/o.

If you know people are out there that may be fit for a ttr, then put a higher tag on it and hope for the best...I am sure it may take a while, it took me pry a year. Finally sold it and the guy gave me more than i asked.

thanks everybody and i did try to trade but because he is trying to get out of motorcross he wants money

The good thing about TTR's is that they hold there value good.. I bought a used TTR125L from the dealer, beat it, and abused it, and ended up MAKING money on it.. Bought it for 1,200 with LOTS of aftermarket parts on it (the dealer made a huge mistake), and I sold it for 1,600..

But what Broc said is pretty reasonable. I would say 1,000 O.B.O.

I bought a used TTR125L from the dealer, beat it, and abused it, and ended up MAKING money on it..

Note to self, don't buy anything from Adam.. haha jk jk, thats lucky you made money off of it. Good job :thumbsup:

Note to self, don't buy anything from Adam.. haha jk jk, thats lucky you made money off of it. Good job :thumbsup:

hahahahaha... It came with alot of parts, I put more on, thinking "I'm never going to get this turd off my property".. I was supprised..

:ride:

hahahahaha... It came with alot of parts, I put more on, thinking "I'm never going to get this turd off my property".. I was supprised..

:thumbsup:

Now you got that little turd 85 to get off your hands when you step up to a yz125 or 250f :ride:

Now you got that little turd 85 to get off your hands when you step up to a yz125 or 250f :applause:

Hahahaha.... I'm going to race some of the last races this year (when I can still fit in the 13-15 age class), but my friend is going to sell me his 2006 CRF250R. Bone stock, exept for gold exel rims and david bailey graphics kit..

Ahhhhh... Atleast i'm riding an 85, and not a QUAD... :thumbsup:

I picked up a 2001 TTR125L this spring for the Mrs for $1000 cash, and it was in good mechanical condition, no cradle and no graphics.