selling bike (pricing)

What about some pics? They always help on pricing. I wouldn't give over $1000 for one. Low retail for it (from NADA) is $800, and the hight retail is $1,200. I couldn't even sell my 2003 TTR125E for $900.

Pics of my TTR below:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/yamaha356/100_2254.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/yamaha356/100_2256.jpg

Are htere a lot of people who ride around you? If so, you can try a higher price...not over $1300 thoguh, that a lot for an 01. You can try it and say or b/o.

If you know people are out there that may be fit for a ttr, then put a higher tag on it and hope for the best...I am sure it may take a while, it took me pry a year. Finally sold it and the guy gave me more than i asked.

The good thing about TTR's is that they hold there value good.. I bought a used TTR125L from the dealer, beat it, and abused it, and ended up MAKING money on it.. Bought it for 1,200 with LOTS of aftermarket parts on it (the dealer made a huge mistake), and I sold it for 1,600..

But what Broc said is pretty reasonable. I would say 1,000 O.B.O.

Note to self, don't buy anything from Adam.. haha jk jk, thats lucky you made money off of it. Good job ?

hahahahaha... It came with alot of parts, I put more on, thinking "I'm never going to get this turd off my property".. I was supprised..

:ride:

hahahahaha... It came with alot of parts, I put more on, thinking "I'm never going to get this turd off my property".. I was supprised..

?

Now you got that little turd 85 to get off your hands when you step up to a yz125 or 250f :ride:

• 2 weeks later...
Now you got that little turd 85 to get off your hands when you step up to a yz125 or 250f :applause:

Hahahaha.... I'm going to race some of the last races this year (when I can still fit in the 13-15 age class), but my friend is going to sell me his 2006 CRF250R. Bone stock, exept for gold exel rims and david bailey graphics kit..

Ahhhhh... Atleast i'm riding an 85, and not a QUAD... ?