Sign in to follow this  

Lightspeed Air Tract System

Have you ever actually had overheating problems on an MX track (not in deep mud, where this setup wouldn't help anyway)? Pure foof for 99% of riders.

Just thought id give my 2 cents....I bought the Lightspeed Clutch Cover and it wouldn't even let me torque the bolts to half of what they should be at before the carbon fiber just snapped....This stuff is REALLY brittle.

I have a Lightspeed ignition cover guard. It is a total POS!!

I didn't even tighten the bolts down all of the way and the carbon fiber snapped and the bolt heads pulled through the guard.

Their "air tract" looks like a POS too. What a waste of money.

I'll have to back up NorCalRider on the Lightspeed ignition overlay. I couldn't even get the stock bolts to go in enough to begin torque-ing before the thing cracked. There isn't enough space for the flanged heads of the bolts to seat properly.

On a more positive Carbon-Fiber note; since I ride woods with my '06450R, I installed an E-line CF header guard. Went on like butter, is super strong and covers every vulnerable section of the header....Excellent product. Unlike the Lightspeed crap...

I'm running Lightspeed frame guards and really like them. But the air tract thing? Come on.