Sign in to follow this  

KC Powersports for Jovan123

KC Powersports are a rip. look at this bike on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-X-Motor-AlumSwingarm-125cc-Pit-Dirt-Bike-Inverted-Forks-XR50-CRF50-BBR-110cc_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6719QQihZ008QQitemZ180018041791QQrdZ1

:applause:

now look at the kc

http://www.kcpowersportsusa.com/Product_Pages/87110_KC-110.htm

:ride:

I do not recommend buying either of those bikes but if you are cheap then just admit it and see what kind of deals ebay has for you. I mean being cheap is what sends people to pepboys to buy a motorcycle. I have a 13 year friend who tore one of the pep boys bikes apart in a few months. But thats not the point. What I'm saying to jovan123, bozzy, and whoever else is all pumped about pep boy racing is there are alot better bikes at a better price.

I know its hard to buy something without seeing it up close first but honestly companies that are respectable like Outlaw, Staggs and Pitster, what do they stand to gain by screwing over one guy on a bike? Loosing there rep? All are good companies and stand behind there products!!!

DOn't waste your cash on PEP BOYS :thumbsup:

I own one of those in your ebay link. I've dissasembled everything but the engine just to see what makes them good or bad.

So far here's the good. The brakes work and the engine does run.

I'd need a week to type out all the bad.

Want the skinny on um? Just ask me, I'll give ya an ear full.

yea thats what they should do...........just cauzz you said so :lol:

i guess the SSR 110-a is junk also huh, just cauzz its not high doller pitbike?

thats just silly dude:p

I didnt say anything about SSR's. It's a decent bike for the money as well as Pitster and MAYBE a couple others out there. We're talking Ebay/Pep boys CRAP here arent we?

I've quoted him here before but someone older and wiser once told me "if it runs, it ain't to be shunned." Wise words!!

If only you'd put half the energy towards sharing ideas to fix the problems encountered by owners of ALL the bikes covered here instead of constantly badmouthing each other's rides this would be a helluva good site. Not everyone here has the money to build an $11,000 pit bike. Having owned both a built Honda as well as a Pitster I can say with a degree of certainty that they both have their own strengths and liabilities, just like any other bike. Those who have a gazillion dollars in their bikes are no better than the guy with a family who can only afford a second-hand bike that originally sold new for $500. Everyone needs to look at each other as equals and forget the snob mentality that seems so prevalent here. Remember that the whole idea of adults riding bikes originally intended for children is pretty silly, anyway so anyone who would think they're superior to others just because they've got a more expensive pit bike has some serious personal issues they need to deal with!!

I've quoted him here before but someone older and wiser once told me "if it runs, it ain't to be shunned." Wise words!!

If only you'd put half the energy towards sharing ideas to fix the problems encountered by owners of ALL the bikes covered here instead of constantly badmouthing each other's rides this would be a helluva good site. Not everyone here has the money to build an $11,000 pit bike. Having owned both a built Honda as well as a Pitster I can say with a degree of certainty that they both have their own strengths and liabilities, just like any other bike. Those who have a gazillion dollars in their bikes are no better than the guy with a family who can only afford a second-hand bike that originally sold new for $500. Everyone needs to look at each other as equals and forget the snob mentality that seems so prevalent here. Remember that the whole idea of adults riding bikes originally intended for children is pretty silly, anyway so anyone who would think they're superior to others just because they've got a more expensive pit bike has some serious personal issues they need to deal with!!

Very well said!!! I spent $1000.00 a year and a half ago on a solid/no suspension frame, lawn mower type motor mini bike. Looking back on that purchase, I could have bought an SSR125-E or D. I didn't even know that chinese pitbikes were around or the pitbike scene for that fact. Now, it's the whole thing!