Sign in to follow this  

Millville pics

good pics bro, I like the pic of JS looking rite in your direction. Good stuff. Rebuild your bike??

Got the bike done, just need to break it in, plan on doing it this sunday.

Got the bike done, just need to break it in, plan on doing it this sunday.

where ya going?

where ya going?

I have no idea. I'm up for anywhere. Mother goose is down so I'm flying solo this weekend. Got something in mind?

so how did you like millville?

I love millville. I grew up by it and used to go every year. I try to make it up there every year, but stuff comes up. I'm going to try and race the friday amateur race next year. I've only ridden it once and I had a blast. I have 420 more pics from sunday and I took those before the start of the 2nd motos.

Thanks for the pic's. What happen with Chad Reed in that shot, it looked like he was trying to climb over the front of the bike!

Thanks for the pic's. What happen with Chad Reed in that shot, it looked like he was trying to climb over the front of the bike!

Trying to get the nose down! Millsaps looks like he was doing the same, most of been revved out coming off it, or was it a steep jump?

Awesome pics though.

He was going over the holy shmidt. He didn't get a good drive out of the corner and had to reach for the landing.