My Video!!!!

Ok this is me on my Black 05 gsxr 600...when we get on the freeway ull see a green bike get in the way of the camera for a long time..but yea im still in the wheelie..im rideing witha tore acl and its real stretched....this is just me goofin off... you can also check me out at www.myspace.com/chopsgixxer

that was for the people that said you cant have control in a wheelie and so on... ?

Ok this is me on my Black 05 gsxr 600...when we get on the freeway ull see a green bike get in the way of the camera for a long time..but yea im still in the wheelie..im rideing witha tore acl and its real stretched....this is just me goofin off... you can also check me out at www.myspace.com/chopsgixxer

that was for the people that said you cant have control in a wheelie and so on... ?

those r some sick videos! good job.

Not bad. I am sure you have heard it before. But take it from a street rider so has seen almost everything, unless you like the idea of skin grafts or compound tib/fib fractures, get some better gear to do that high speed stuff. Otherwise, good on ya. Just work on being a little smoother, you have a little of the tomahawk going in some of your wheelies.

That was excellent! I was scared for a few of you guys a couple times though! Especially when that trucker was right there and that one bike had the wiggie jiggies going on in the wheelie. Still great stuff..... be careful out there and don't become a statistic. I like the watching the free ride stuff, but there are better places for it to be done... I don't think you could have picked a busier street. I would stick to the back roads if I were you.

Well at 1:40 mark the one guy just crossed over into the other lane when the White Grand Cherokee was there and then about 15 seconds later he lost it again causing him to go into the other lane when he had to drop his wheelie. Doing those short of things on a highway will catch up with you guys, i'd put money that one of you guys will be a statistic if you keep that up on a highway.

Whats the deal with the car at the end?

the car was sayin hey cops are coming....flashing his lights..notice the diesels seperate that were blocking traffic ....then they seperate...that white vehicle was a cop hahaha they had a ****in road block set up for us on the next exit....hahaha :ride:?

Man, doin' that stuff on a busy highway is one of the stupidest things i've ever seen. It's people like you that give bike riders a bad name, i'm not tryin' to be all harsh but we spend too much time defending bikes as it is we don't need anymore ammo given to the haters so think about that next time you start to jack it up on a major highway.

Man, doin' that stuff on a busy highway is one of the stupidest things i've ever seen. It's people like you that give bike riders a bad name, i'm not tryin' to be all harsh but we spend too much time defending bikes as it is we don't need anymore ammo given to the haters so think about that next time you start to jack it up on a major highway.

if they dont do it on the street than whose gonna see it?stunts are done for people to see. not to be done out in some abandoned parking lot.

as long as the guys doin it have good jusgement and experiance and know what they're doin.