Sign in to follow this  

07 TMs pics...

TM site has now sideways pics (the best ever TM pics)of the 07 models...very nice.

Intresting they have moved away from Ohlins Forks.

The ohlines is just an optional extra,, they still get sold in Aus with Ohlines as standard..

But as you probably have noticed the factory TM riders arnt using Ohlines on there bikes.

the Öhlins has always been a option, but most dealers take them becaus you don't have to pay that much extra for it and it helps to sell more bikes

and I'm glad they are going away from Kayaba/Paioli forks and going to use Marzocchi forks

All of the TM WEC riders were on Zokes this year.

Very pretty bikes!!!

But, besides cosmetics and suspension they are unchanged from .. what, 2005 ? The 2-strokes anyway.

But, besides cosmetics and suspension they are unchanged from .. what, 2005 ? The 2-strokes anyway.

Wrong, the 06's had some engine changes from 05 to improve durability and were tammed down a lot compared to 05's, but yeah doesnt seem to be any changes to engine on the 2st 07's, maybee 08 there will be some changes..

I don't know how you people can see if the motor has had any changes just by looking at a photo?, but I know that the motor had a lot of changes in 2006 from 2005, and I think they will change some things for 2007, mostly for improve durability

My 2006 530 Enduro is quite a lot easier to ride compared to my "old" 2004-model, much more power at low revs and less peaky at high revs. According the dutch importer due to changed cam-profiles. Electrical starter has been improved a lot (i've never used the kicker on my new bike yet :ride: ). I did have some problems whith the clutch (howling sound when disengaging the clutch), but this has been solved by using the prescribed Bel Ray Thumper 20W50 engine-oil.

All of those changes can't be spotted on a picture in my opinion :applause:

And I prefer the Kayaba-Paioli above the Ohlins-forks which my oldie had (however I'm interested about the Marzocchi-forks), but in the rear my choice will always be the Ohlins-shocker, it's so smooth :thumbsup:

What a work of Art! All the way down to the matching rims. I love that Blue. Of course blue and yellow are my favorite colors. I really like the blue on the older gas gases too tho.

If they made the four strokes street legal they would sell a ton of them. They have the nicest looking bikes. Period.

If they made the four strokes street legal they would sell a ton of them. They have the nicest looking bikes. Period.

They are beautiful, but unfortunately, I don't see them ever being street legal in the USA (too much up front cost for the importer).

They are beautiful, but unfortunately, I don't see them ever being street legal in the USA (too much up front cost for the importer).

You'd better move over to Europe, where all the enduro's and supermotards can be bought street-legal :thumbsup:

You'd better move over to Europe, where all the enduro's and supermotards can be bought street-legal :thumbsup:

hehehehee that's just what I was going to say :ride: