Sign in to follow this  

Headlight/ turnsignal switch

Hey Y'all,

I am redoing the wiring on my Xr650r. I am looking for a low profile headlight/turn signal switch that will fit behind my Magura clutch with Asv lever. I would like a switch that has the horn on the bottom under the turn signal switch. I tried the K&S switch that has the high beam indicator on the top of the switch and it is too thick. The clutch lever will not pull in all the way. The old Baja Designs swtich is thin enough but the horn button is above the tuirn signal switch. Please help me with this one. Thanks, Tony

When you find one let me know. I managed to make the K&S work but rubs on the Magura master. Just so you know the new BD switches are K&S.

Sharpie,

K&S has what looks like a new switch. I am not sure on that though. It looks like it may be a little smaller in profile. I may call them tomorrow to see what they say. I hope it is smaller in profile. I want to get rid of my current switch. I was thinking of just getting rid of the adjust screw on the ASV lever and putting a bolt in it's place. I am also thinking of doing that for the Magura master cylinder. I have them both adjusted all the way out. I hope it works. I really like the new switch from K&S. Have fun, Tony

go to 4strokesonly.com that guy has abunch of different configurations of switchs and alot of dual sportgear too prices look real reasonable also.