Sign in to follow this  

Rear ends !!!

:ride: Now that i got your attention, I am really having trouble deciding on what aftermarket tail light and blinkers to go with. :thumbsup: I want a clean and tucked away look (as to not break this time), but i also want to be legal. I commute here in Washington State as much as possible, and Johnny is always looking at me to make sure i am street legal. I guess I am looking for an easy install, and brightest, and most legal i can find. I am right now torn between the DRC edge, and Baja Design. Well anyways Lots of pics. would be appreciated, but most of all need lots of input from all you guys who have been there done that. Thanks in advanced !!

Troy

I don't know about legal, but if you want a metal tail light then get the DRC edge 1, the B.D. & the edge 2 are plastic. :thumbsup:

People have recently been having issues with the BD tailight, might check out the other options...

I have the plastic DRC (edge 2).. not too worried about the plastic tail light as it's tucked nicely under the fender. ... the blinkers .. yeah, they could break ...

Don't think the DRC stuff is DOT legal in north america though...

IMG_0104-3.jpg

Search the following, there are about 10 threads already...

DRC

EDGE

Tail light

Baja Designs

Blinkers

Signals.

The one I like best is the DRC EDGE (original) with the Plate frame with the blinkers in it, you can get it from Chapparal.