Sign in to follow this  

Rain or shine, I am commited to Be at BR at 8am....

I will park, as discussed by Matt, to the right of the mound.....

Matt, just to clearify, you guys don't park up on the mound in that clear area do you? I think Ron and Eric parked up there once.....

I think it will be a great day really...no blazing sun and even if it rains, it is only going to be in the morning.... :thumbsup:

Yeah I wouldn't recommend parking on top of that mound, people like to fly by up there.

And also, if we get too much rain that area holds water so we might want to change our plans on where to park. Parking in the back by the concession stand might be a better idea if we do get a decent amount of rain :ride:

The big parking lot has had 4x4 trucks get stuck in it since when that clay gets wet it become extremely slippery :applause:

So let's try to park in the area we talked about first, and if it looks too soupy we'll just park wherever we see CRFan's silver Lightning :thumbsup:

Yeah I wouldn't recommend parking on top of that mound, people like to fly by up there.

And also, if we get too much rain that area holds water so we might want to change our plans on where to park. Parking in the back by the concession stand might be a better idea if we do get a decent amount of rain :applause:

The big parking lot has had 4x4 trucks get stuck in it since when that clay gets wet it become extremely slippery :applause:

So let's try to park in the area we talked about first, and if it looks too soupy we'll just park wherever we see CRFan's silver Lightning :thumbsup:

If it looks like they had a lot of rain, I will be in the trees just past the concession stand (which quite honestly is more than likely where I will end up!! :ride: )

You guys actually ride? I thought you just liked to make sure all your gear, helmets, and graphics matched.

Matching underwear too..... :thumbsup:

I bet they all waxed their "helmet's" last night before going to bed ..............

:applause::applause::ride::applause::applause:

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

W_W_2

You bet you @ss we did..... :thumbsup:

At least we don't have to sleep with a branch stuck in our @ss!! :applause::applause:

At least we don't have to sleep with a branch stuck in our @ss!! :ride::applause:

you will after tomorrow! :applause:

you will after tomorrow! :applause:

:applause::applause::applause:

:ride::applause::applause:

I am staying on the track for sure now......my bung hole is exit only!! :thumbsup:

You guys actually ride? I thought you just liked to make sure all your gear, helmets, and graphics matched.

I don't think you woods guys should be talking about gear, every one of you wears blue gear!

Our gear might match, but at least we don't match as a group :thumbsup:

I don't think you woods guys should be talking about gear, every one of you wears blue gear!

Our gear might match, but at least we don't match as a group :thumbsup:

with all you guys in one area, you'll have all the colors of the rainbow covered!! rainbow-flag-male.jpg:ride:

At least we don't have to sleep with a branch stuck in our @ss!! :applause::applause:

'You sure that was a branch ?? :applause::ride::applause:

If I wake up tomorrow morning and it's looking pretty crappy out and raining, I just might wait a little while before I head out to Buffalo. As I said before, as the day goes on there's a lesser chance of rain.

But if you guys that do get out there first thing could dry up the track some I would really appreciate it :thumbsup:

If I wake up tomorrow morning and it's looking pretty crappy out and raining, I just might wait a little while before I head out to Buffalo. As I said before, as the day goes on there's a lesser chance of rain.

But if you guys that do get out there first thing could dry up the track some I would really appreciate it :thumbsup:

Oh quit being a little wuss :ride: , we'll have a tent you can sit under. :applause:

Oh quit being a little wuss :thumbsup: , we'll have a tent you can sit under. :ride:

Clear or a little drizzle, I'll be out there first thing. Anything more, I may wait a bit. But definitely going !

This is going to be a blast for me since I'm selling my bike and buying a 450 soon.

I'll almost definitely get a Kawi, but if I ride something different and it suits me really well I will definitely look into getting that one too.

And for all you 4-stroke guys that are gonna ride my bike, should I just put a back fender on order at RCR tonight when I get home? You guys are gonna be reminded what a power band is once you ride mine :thumbsup: