Sign in to follow this  

How much is my x2r worth?

I know chinese bikes are hard to keep there value for some reson...

But i was acually planning on selling my x2r probably to build a new project bike, and was wondering how much i could get for it, it has like an hour of ride time and looks new...Than i put in a new complete 131cc kit and g2 cam, also has a 26mm carb, red baron billet throttle, TB CDI, carbon fiber ignition cover....

what do u think its worth? i was trying to get like 1700-1800 is tha tdecent to ask for a basically new x2r with mods

I know chinese bikes are hard to keep there value for some reson...

But i was acually planning on selling my x2r probably to build a new project bike, and was wondering how much i could get for it, it has like an hour of ride time and looks new...Than i put in a new complete 131cc kit and g2 cam, also has a 26mm carb, red baron billet throttle, TB CDI, carbon fiber ignition cover....

what do u think its worth? i was trying to get like 1700-1800 is tha tdecent to ask for a basically new x2r with mods

I think its Very reasonable

I have a Honda that is supossed to be picked up next weekend.And if it is and you still have it then I'll buy it.I won't have the cash till next weekend.