Sign in to follow this  

07 SXF pre-prints

Got mine today and installed them. They are ok, but the numbers dont line up 100%, guess I have to get some from decalmx later.

SXF011.jpg

SXF012.jpg

SXF005.jpg

SXF003.jpg

Looks Good, Man I like the look of that bike. Picking mine up next weekend, do you love it or what !!

One thing i noticed in you picture, the frame looks kind of tore up, whats up with that, is it powder coating getting rubbed off or just paint, i hope they have frame guards available.

The 06 SXF 250 was the best bike I ever rode, and this one is even better. You are going to love it I'm sure. Regarding the frame, what you see is the protective tape that came with the bike. My SIDI's just ate it for breakfast :thumbsup: , so I'm getting some CF ones later when they become available

Frame.jpg

Hi. This is the left one. The upper clear plastic has separated itself from the shroud, so I'm getting sand and water in there now. Didn't last to long so I'm a bit disappointed. The gray area is were it has separated.

SXF007.jpg

Here you can see the edge of the top clear plastic

SXF008.jpg

I love the colour the exhaust header has gone. Liking the prepints and that 07 bike is so awesome! Your bikes are so nice and so clean, I love them. It's good to see someone who actually takes pride and takes good care to clean there ride really good unlike alot of other people.

I thought the graphics were imprinted/melted into the plastic? Looks like they're still using cheesie wood screws for the tank.

Hi. The actual graphic is in the plastic, but there is a layer of clear plastic covering it, and that's whats come loose. :thumbsup:

Having looked at the pics, Did the Akraprovic silencer make any difference in power? And did it switch straight over from the 06?

Does anyone know anything about the FMF Q silencers? How much quiter are they really when the bike is being revved out.