Sign in to follow this  

My 06 LE with pre-printed numbers and backgrounds

Here it is.

ed70aaf0.jpg

ed70aa10.jpg

Very nice! With all the riding that you do and having your own track, how do you keep your bike looking so dang new? :thumbsup: The frame and case look great! :ride:

I actually am worried about the frame, the bottom underneath the engine is scratched up from bottoming off big jumps with flat landings. So that has me a bit pissed actually. But thanks for the compliment!

Oh yeah, and about cleaning, i use quite a bit of WD40 on the engine, it gets all the dirt out with ease and keeps it looking spotless. The dirt literally gets sprayed right off with that stuff.

How is the airbox not all scratched up?

haha, sounds like i'm one of the lucky ones. Honestly, the pics aren't that big, if you see the bike in person there will be a few scratches here and there. But thanks it seems like my bike doesn't look too bad after all :thumbsup:

Do you do much riding? its just that my side cases on my engine are scratched as

Yeah i try to ride atleast twice a week (as long as i get home from work early and i have the extra time) And yes i have a track in my backyard for practicing during the week.

you have a clean bike. im a little to hesitant of wd-40 taking off more than just dirt. i would think it would get on the graphics or something.

Do you spray the WD on after you ride or before.

I acutally use it to spray the motor where its hard to reach, and the dust and dirt wash right off, then i spray the motor and exhaust with it after i wash it and just leave it till i ride the next time.

I took my 06 wr250 out 1 time, and it doesn't look this good. My airbox was scratched to high heaven on the first 15 mi loop!!!! I think you are holding back on your secret!!!!! Anyway, nice bike.