Sign in to follow this  

crf150f to rm80?

I currently have a crf150f and i am wondering if i get a rm80 would it be a good upgrade(i am looking for some more low end power and i want a lighter bike)

could you give us some more info, such as

what terrain you ride,

riding style,

skill level,

height/weight,

budget,

ect....

if you have a crf150 ur not gonna get any more low end from an two smoke 80!!!! 250f all the way!

what kdxpert said..... but youre most likely to want a 125 or 250f if youre on a crf 150 now and a 80 or 85's about the same size anyways.

well im about 5'6 170 pounds the 150 was my first bike and i got it this year i ussualy ride trails and for my next bike i am looking for something lighter(i can and have picked this up alot of times i just would like a lighter bike) any sugestions on what i should get

well considering your weight (and im not saying ur fat) you should be fine with a 250F, 170 may be to much for the 80 and you would burn out your clutch more often then normal, jus my $0.02

if you weighed around 120-140 i would highly recommend an RM 85L or a 100. But because of the weight (not being offensive) id go with a yz 125, dont bother with a 250f, im saying get the 2 stroke only because when i ride four strokes i ride them like two strokes. Its your choice..