Sign in to follow this  

950 Super enduro

Got to see and throw a leg over one today. Pretty sweet. Too large for me at 175 lbs and 6'0'' but I'd still like to have one instead of an adventure bike.

Or at least it would be a 'greater' adventure bike.

I'd hate to lay in down in some mud where footing would be pretty slick while trying to pick-it up.

Should be a great bike, I really like my HP2, have the supermoto wheel kit, thats what is so cool about these type of bikes, great road bikes and fun to screw around on fire roads...

450X22 - The HP2's look awsome.

Your sig says your parting out a 450x.

Are you piecing the engine out? I'm looking for a decent head.

Thanks

Aside from the looks... are there any 'performance differences from the 05 EXC's and the 06 EXC's ?

The 450 specifically.

The Specs I could find look identical but those for the 05 didn't mention if that year had a E-Start.

Its been awhile since I've been into the KTM and looking to get back.

Thanks..

As my 450X goes, when I mean parting out I have 6.0 rear spring, .49 front springs, flatlanders skid plate and radiator guards, steering stabilizer, 19" rear wheel, front wheel, oversize front disc set up, axle pull handles, boyseen quick shot, lots of oil filters, stainless steel oil filter w/cover, spare shifter, spare levers, axle wrench tool, carbon fiber lower fork guards, "R" top triple tree, "R" front # plate, short braided steel front brake line, Rekluse clutch and Rekluse rear brake set up, selling the bike and no one will give you anything close to valve with all those parts, bike has never ridden on new plastic, so will probably sell the bike and then sell the add ons, I do work at home and would mount those items

As my 450X goes, when I mean parting out I have 6.0 rear spring, .49 front springs, flatlanders skid plate and radiator guards, steering stabilizer, 19" rear wheel, front wheel, oversize front disc set up, axle pull handles, boyseen quick shot, lots of oil filters, stainless steel oil filter w/cover, spare shifter, spare levers, axle wrench tool, carbon fiber lower fork guards, "R" top triple tree, "R" front # plate, short braided steel front brake line, Rekluse clutch and Rekluse rear brake set up, selling the bike and no one will give you anything close to valve with all those parts, bike has never ridden on new plastic, so will probably sell the bike and then sell the add ons, I do work at home and would mount those items

How much for the carbon fiber lower fork guards?