Ssr B2

I AM in the market for another bike,this one is for the old lady.I was looking at buying somthing cheaper,but I know me and my son will ride it so I'm looking at the b2.I have seen a few at the track and they seem to perform well.My only concern is durability,cause it will get rode hard just not by my wife hahah.Anyone that has one let me know what problems you have had if any.thanks for any info

There are people here with the b2,all positive feed back,try search.

Thats a good one.Why should I search.I try to help you guy's out and when I make a thread I can't get nobody to post.I'm getting tired of helping people out and getting no good feed back in return.I have a thread about the b2 but it seems nobody has one?

I have a b2 Its ok stuff breaks though. I also own a yz 250 so I dont consider myself a loser. What do you own sub loser?

? Wow Merman!Must have hit the bullseye on that one,the loser was not for owning the bike,Mr. Self conscience,I happen to think the B2 is a good,(not great)bike for the price.The "Loser" was for making big guy(speedo241)wait so long for a reply,and by the way I didn't mean you personally,It was joke.Oh I have a cheap pit clone,but tomorrow I go sign the refi on the house,so I let you know about the new one as soon as I get hooked up,and make my decision on what to get,so many damn choices,hell I might have to get two!!! :ride:

:ride: Wow Merman!Must have hit the bullseye on that one,the loser was not for owning the bike,Mr. Self conscience,I happen to think the B2 is a good,(not great)bike for the price.The "Loser" was for making big guy(speedo241)wait so long for a reply,and by the way I didn't mean you personally,It was joke.Oh I have a cheap pit clone,but tomorrow I go sign the refi on the house,so I let you know about the new one as soon as I get hooked up,and make my decision on what to get,so many damn choices,hell I might have to get two!!! :applause:

Refi the house and get a pitbike...now that is dedication. ?