Did your bikes resale value just go up?

You wrecked in the first 3 miles?

Off topic but how is your progress? I had a couple PT nurses push my ankle around - and it cracked like a knuckle would crack, HURT for a few seconds but now I can move it easy. It was pretty locked up...

Can't stop thinking about those nurses - Midwest farmer daughter types - VERY good looking!

You wrecked in the first 3 miles?

Off topic but how is your progress? I had a couple PT nurses push my ankle around - and it cracked like a knuckle would crack, HURT for a few seconds but now I can move it easy. It was pretty locked up...

Can't stop thinking about those nurses - Midwest farmer daughter types - VERY good looking!

LMAO, when I was in emergency,(back when I broke it) I had a nurse say, (just think, you can tell your friends you had three women ripping your clothes off),( Like anyone would buy that),,, I was approved to try a cane,,, (let pain be your guide the doctor say's), I'm back on crutches,, not sure if it's phsycological or what but I had pain & I was scared, (he also said I could refracture it).. So I'll give it a couple more week"s I use the cane mayyybe a 1\2 hour every other day

P.S. Yeah I know, less than three miles on the bike is pretty pathetic,,, but alas,,, I can't change the fact's ?

Thanks for ruining my day Coffee! ?:ride::applause::applause::applause:

Anybody in Nevada want to let me use thier address?

There is a very nice fellow in Vacaville that may have Huskys soon.

And there is a very nice fellow in this forum that lives in NV.

I will believe it when it actually happens.

All I did was post a link, sorry.

I wish I had the money for an '07 but if this does come to be I will be permenantly storing and riding my brother in laws NV plated '05 TE510 that I sold to him for a very cheap price. :applause:

HA HA HA HA!! :ride:? i LIKE that idea!! heck you could even "give" it to him as a "gift" :applause::applause::applause:

There have been reports of DMV revoking plates on bikes plated after the Jan 2004 cutoff date circulating for months. All of these bikes were plated by dealers and none of them were compliant with the emissions standards for getting a plate. In other words, they were done improperly and in most cases I'd assume that the owners knew they were slipping thru the cracks. It will be interesting to see if the new notices revoking plates target owners that did the conversion themselves. Hopefully not. And when the rules were changed sometime in 2003, the DMV/CARB stated that all bikes done before the Jan 2004 cutoff date would be "grandfathered". Glad to see that nothing has changed there.

While I'd be POed to have a plate pulled, the general picture is getting brighter IMHO. The selection of factory street legal bikes with good dirt capability is growing fast.

R

Do not underestimate the Kalifornia guyz! Recently two dealers and their manufactoror (team blue as I recall) shared a $20M fine (yes thats with two commas) for something like 7 49 state bikes that got sold in Cal!

On that thought, pleeze do not ask your Husky dealer to remove the carbon canister etc from your new TE!!! Take it home and do it yourself! Dealers do this stuff to make a sale but No Dealer should be put in that position!!!

Makes me feel lucky to be an aussie. All our husky TE's, KTM exe's ,WR's ect come plated. Just pay the rego each year.We have plenty of choices for road legal dirt bikes , finding somewhere to ride legally ( without annoying people in surrounding areas)is our biggest problem , travelling hundreds of kilometres or going on organized rides.