Sign in to follow this  

Who was at Washougal Wednesday?

Man I'm still grinning ear to ear. that was FUN! i went with a buddy that i have not got to ride with in a long while and we were tire to tire all day making it super fun. My favorite part was wen everybody bugged out 2 hours before they closed and we did major laps. I'm still feeling it a little. Good times.

Was it really crowded? I wish I could of gone but my bike is broke :thumbsup:

I was, great fun except for getting over pumped and jumping in with the 16 year olds first session. Holy S. I'm 6' in the air and see the bottom of tires on each side of my head. Had to laugh. 3 more laps and off to the 30/40+ class. Still slow but fun.

4 sessions and I was on my way by 2:30. May see you next month, 16th I think.

MM

I was there with a couple of buddies. I rode it on my 450x. Sometimes I wish I still had my old Cr250R for days like that, but still had fun.

Myself and three other friends went. It was alot of fun, but crowded. That was the first time I have ridden there in about 5 years. I like that track, but wish they had more jump sections.

I was there with a couple of buddies. I rode it on my 450x. Sometimes I wish I still had my old Cr250R for days like that, but still had fun.

If you were with a dude with a DRZ we were parked right next to you.

There was a lot of people there but still managed to get in plenty of laps. the afternoon when people started leaving they allowed you to run as many laps as you want. Good times.