Sign in to follow this  

ocala

hardrock, New bike and haven't rode in about 5 yrs. Never rode a track, what to expect and any pointers?

avoid the main track at Hard Rock if you have been on a bike in for a while!

The sand track there is fun, but is kind of a workout (gets pretty torn up). There outback is probably the best for just picking it up (hard pack, no huge jumps etc).

Have fun.

Never rode a track, what to expect and any pointers

Stay on the outback track. Fun and not to difficult. If you are up to it and can make it up the entrance hill, the Roller Coaster track is a blast.

What to expect? Sore muscles and aching body the next day... but it is worth it.

thanks, first day there tomorrow for me and my girlfriend. I've done tons of trail riding, so this should be quit the experience. Funny thing is my little bud, he is 9. He races a KX65 and will probably kick my butt, he has already talked about riding the main track , as he has before.

This will be her first experience on a bike besides the yard and a little riding on a trail at a neighbors house. She is going to practice on the mini

Have fun, be safe

I hate it when those little punky kids blow by you on the track... not like that has ever happend to me :thumbsup: