roosting a bike??

hi, there is a nice sand berm on the trail that i ride on and i would like to know how to make a big roost on it. my friend who rides with me can get huge roosts on his quad and i would like to know how to do it on a bike, if it can be done. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

man just put that bad boy in 2nd gear and go in the berm and stop. pull in the clutch and rev like crazy, then pop the clutch and u just might shoot some sand......Don't try this method too much on a big bike because you will just look like an idiot, but since ur already an idiot(no affense) it will suite you well.

I remember this one time (at band camp) I was kickin' up a roost along this gravel feeder lane (in suburbian Africa these are common) and lookin back to see how clever I was and a car comes out of a driveway and I notice that the large dust cloud that I was admiring is now sorta under me rather than behind me. Then I see this big flash of pain as me (in shorts with no shoes) connect with the gravel some 15' on the other side of the car. As I lay there in the dirt bleeding and clutching my ankles which had connected the handlebars on the way over I knew that I had learned a valuable lesson that day:

Always have one of those sponge foam protectors on your handlebars.

Meat (safety first) bomb

I remember this one time (at band camp) I was kickin' up a roost along this gravel feeder lane (in suburbian Africa these are common) and lookin back to see how clever I was and a car comes out of a driveway and I notice that the large dust cloud that I was admiring is now sorta under me rather than behind me. Then I see this big flash of pain as me (in shorts with no shoes) connect with the gravel some 15' on the other side of the car. As I lay there in the dirt bleeding and clutching my ankles which had connected the handlebars on the way over I knew that I had learned a valuable lesson that day:

Always have one of those sponge foam protectors on your handlebars.

Meat (safety first) bomb

:applause::applause::applause::ride::applause::ride:

Man, where do you come up with this kinda shit?!!!! ?

(and, how many 'roos brews have you had by now?!)