Sign in to follow this  

new bike

I got a new(to me) bike the other day 2005 tt-r 230. I sold the 150 and blaster and got this one for $2,400. The guy i bought the bike from rode it a handful of times and decided he didn't need it since he had a 2006 ktm 300exc

DSCF0513.jpg

DSCF0514.jpg

DSCF0512.jpg

Awesome deal there! Good to see you have a helmet too :thumbsup: Got any mods lined up for it? Oh ya, and get some pics of you riding man!!

whellies are easier with you feet on the pegs... just a tip :thumbsup:

and safer if you dont have boots or pants on! nice bike....tons of fun

Get some boots and pants! Keep your feet on the pegs and you will be able to wheelie easier.

haha wheelies are soo much easier on the pegs... :thumbsup: I had a video clip of me looking likethat once but at the end I fell off...

haha wheelies are soo much easier on the pegs... :thumbsup: I had a video clip of me looking likethat once but at the end I fell off...

When I was around 4 years old on my XR50, I did them feet off the peg because I didn't want to loop it! Hahahahaha!

Than I realized that I could wheelie better with them on... :ride:

i have boots and pants. i was just messing around in the drive way, ussaly ill pull wheelies in second on flat ground buy just slipping the clutch but on that one i was in first just bringing it up for the camera.

That says ALOT about you dude...

Thats a scary thing, huh? :thumbsup:

Dude I just cleaned my bike the other day... But now it's dirty again. :thumbsup: Nice bike man from one 230 owner to another.

thats how i got a cracked fender my foot came off the peg and cought the ground and i started commin off the back of the bike and it did a nice little flip :thumbsup:

thats how i got a cracked fender my foot came off the peg and cought the ground and i started commin off the back of the bike and it did a nice little flip :thumbsup:

That is absolutly hillarous. Why?

Not because you broke your fender. Not because you crashed. Or nothing like that.. The ttr125 doesn't have enough power to pull you with your foot on the ground.. LMAO... :ride: