Sign in to follow this  

CRF 230 - WR 200 Fronts Forks

Yo

The best man to ask regarding cost would be EBECK- With out doubt the ultimate CRF230 MOD MASTER Most of my hop up options have come at no cost have had a couple good friends assisting me with the project except for bars & T4 pipe that i had to purchase the mod is well worth doing though if you box clever you can get it done affordably

Ahem, not to be offensive, but simply putting some CR250 forks on a bike and adding some aftermarket parts make's someone the "mod master" since when?

There are plenty of bikes more modified than his http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vid=641

bro they are not cr250 forks they are actually wr 200 forks which have now been changed for kx 125 front end and revalved

Mod master meaning that it takes quite a bit of engineering to do the mod its not just bolt on finally to get it all to balance and perform properly is quite a story

furthermore mod master would refer to someone who has done it before and done it succesfully a general indication that this person is probably the one of the best people to speak to regarding question pertaint to that particular model

And yes just for the record EBECK in most guys oppinions is the MODMASTER GODFATHER OF THE 230

He has pretty much got it waxed

What is the obsession with wanting to change the suspension on the 230's? &%$#@! did you buy a trail bike if you wanted an MX bike?

You can polish a turd, but it's still a turd.

Yea dude these bikes are so simple the mods you can do to them are endless. Why do you think so many people buy these as project bikes? You beat the hell out of them and they will still love you to death and they are fun and simple to work on. I learned so much about carbs and motors by working on my bike.