Gusse Race Aug 20th

Sure do - first of all is in Aledo .........

It usually is around a 5-6 mile course, with a couple of short new trail sections to slow it down, you cross the creek and the terrain is excellent. The other side is "quad" trails rock ass hard. It is all clay so if the rain continues it could be a slippery, hard to ride track, if the creek comes up to high and he can't cross it will be a very short and poor course. I usually ride it but I am without a bike right now - as I sold the 400 and I haven't picked up a new ride yet, so I will go over and watch this time. If the sun was to come out all day tomorrow it would probably be alright but with a few slick spots through out the course, no real mud bogs to worry about.

W_W_2

Sure do - first of all is in Aledo .........

It usually is around a 5-6 mile course, with a couple of short new trail sections to slow it down, you cross the creek and the terrain is excellent. The other side is "quad" trails rock ass hard. It is all clay so if the rain continues it could be a slippery, hard to ride track, if the creek comes up to high and he can't cross it will be a very short and poor course. I usually ride it but I am without a bike right now - as I sold the 400 and I haven't picked up a new ride yet, so I will go over and watch this time. If the sun was to come out all day tomorrow it would probably be alright but with a few slick spots through out the course, no real mud bogs to worry about.

W_W_2

So keep me updated. I'm not much interested if it's going to be a real short course.

So what are you getting? A new 250 XCF W? Or isn't it public knowledge yet?

It should be perfect conditions, the trail should be tacky, as the "Pope" said they only got a little bit of rain Friday night. I am leaving the "Scalpel" at home today and letting it bask in the "garage queen" lights :applause::applause:?:ride: until I can go through it thoroughly and prep it for next weekend.

I am going over to deliver the 400 to the new buyer and to watch the races.

W_W_2

It should be perfect conditions, the trail should be tacky, as the "Pope" said they only got a little bit of rain Friday night. I am leaving the "Scalpel" at home today and letting it bask in the "garage queen" lights :applause::applause::applause::applause: until I can go through it thoroughly and prep it for next weekend.

I am going over to deliver the 400 to the new buyer and to watch the races.

W_W_2

Smoker ?:ride::applause:

I was spectating yesterday but it looked like a awesome track, by race time the trail was perfect traction. The creek crossing you could make a mistake in if you weren't paying attention that would slow you down not sink you.

Mr.Bungle had a good day - next to last start to taking a win ?:ride::applause::applause:

UW153 didn't fare to bad either

Sulzy's had it all under control until one decided to go for a trail ride down the wrong way :applause::applause: for awhile and the other had the lead and got something wrapped arouind his front wheel and went to get out by cranking the bars left to right but earlier his barkbuster fell off the end of the handlebars and when he went to twist the bars he managed to poke a hole in his radiator with the dangling barkbuster.

Perfect weather - not a big turnout because there were 2 enduro's yesterday also.

You should have came and raced it 2whlrcr.

W_W_2

Yup, had a fun day but had to work real hard to get where I did. I had a great start top five then passed a bunch of fella at a traffic jam :applause: then of course was doing real well when I looped it coming out of the creek and the bike landed on me while sliding back down the hill. :applause: So after getting out from under the bike, turning it back around 180 degrees, I started kicking a flooded bike while getting real tired real quick. A bunch of riders passed by then bungle passed me. I was still trying to kick, could barley lift my leg then the entire C class passed me, then it was nice and quiet... :applause: I finally got er started then got going. I was like a flopping fish for the rest of that lap. I got my energy back after I checked through then got going again. Got past the C class the hard way...sorry guys :applause: then started getting caught up in the B class. I got up to 11th but that's where I ended up. I think there was somewhere around 18 B riders or so, so I guess I did ok. I am real sore today though. I wish I knew who the fella on the YZ250 I rode with the last three laps because we had an awesome time swapping leads, I think we must have swapped back and forth 6-7 times in the last three laps. ?:ride: That was a lot of fun. Will be getting a new bike the end of this week so hopefully, things are looking up for me.

I was spectating yesterday but it looked like a awesome track, by race time the trail was perfect traction. The creek crossing you could make a mistake in if you weren't paying attention that would slow you down not sink you.

Mr.Bungle had a good day - next to last start to taking a win ?:ride::applause::applause:

UW153 didn't fare to bad either

Sulzy's had it all under control until one decided to go for a trail ride down the wrong way :applause::applause: for awhile and the other had the lead and got something wrapped arouind his front wheel and went to get out by cranking the bars left to right but earlier his barkbuster fell off the end of the handlebars and when he went to twist the bars he managed to poke a hole in his radiator with the dangling barkbuster.

Perfect weather - not a big turnout because there were 2 enduro's yesterday also.

You should have came and raced it 2whlrcr.

baja9928

After standing next to UW on the line, I thought I'd spot him about 20 postions at the start for motivational purposes

:applause:

Crappy start on my part, got pinched out on the turn, passed afew heading into the woods then some kid fell over in a creek crossing blocking the whole line, found another which did'nt work out so well. Thought I was back on track, but someone blew through a few ribbons causing me to get lost like a spode not once but twice. Finally got my shit together and away we went. Thanks to the cheering of WW2, Baja, Mrs' Baja and Tiny Baja things went pretty damn good the rest of the race ?

COnditions were great, course was great, weather was great only thing missing was 2wheellchair :ride: