I love two strokes, Found the RZ!

Very nice RZ 350 I love them two stroke baby!! I just bought an Aprilia RS 50 I'm making an 80. I looked at this RZ 350 forsale locally before I bought it man that sucker was beat not worth it not even to rebuild it, it may of been good for parts but not worth no 2850! let's just say it had been raced and not taken care of at all.

The RZ is kewl but I like my friends '87 TZR 250 better has the same motor but it's faster got the trick deltabox aluminum frame etc etc yes I have ridden it it's what got me hooked into 2 stroke street bikes. Another has an RZ 500 and one the suzuki gamma 500 those are pretty wicked fast.

What killed 2 strokes was the epa emissions standards!! plus the fact they didn't push/sell them over here in the states. Cept newer ones can easyly pass EPA standards today! there's like some BS law banning them from street registrations yes there's ways to get around it but it's a pain! But go look in say the UK or something and they are every where.

http://photos.yahoo.com/joe_becher69 - so you guys can see my lil aprilia 2 stroke 50 yea it does 60 mph stock all restricted and choked up when it's an 80 it should do like 75 mph easy! it's a 2001 model.

• 2 weeks later...
my lil aprilia 2 stroke 50 yea it does 60 mph stock all restricted and choked up when it's an 80 it should do like 75 mph easy! it's a 2001 model.

What kind of seat height does that thing have. I own a honda NSR 50r and its a little pocket rocket, so its hard for me to imagine a fullsize 50, but it's obviously a 'large' bike.... help me out to visualize it, please

It's easyly as tall as the RZ 350 it's as tall as much friends TZR 250 and about just as long. It's pretty damn fast all choked up I've slowly be de restricting it A pipe/silencer did wonders! It will do 60 mph easy, just wait till I get a real carb on it and the 80 kit with gearing it will do easy 75-80 mph.

Then when I blow up the motor I'm gonna stuff like a YZ 144 motor into it some day it has alot of room to make it work.

It has 17" wheels front n back wiegh's bout 220 lbs quality parts liquid cooled very comfortable to ride and best of all it's a smooth ride and damn stable and plenty of brakes but still very nimble, it's so much fun to ride it's gonna be insane as an 80!

They stopped importing them into the states as of 2005 ? cause the new '06 model is even tricker in styling and some chassis upgrades.

This RS 50 will beat out the NSR 50 stock vs stock and most of the RS 50's are street legal!! I would love to get a hold of one of those RS 125's but they are rare here in the states. Look around I got mine slightly used 600 miles for 1800. It was in the condition in the pics I did zero clean up on that bike.