Sign in to follow this  

AV motoplex... best time to go?

i was wondering what part of the day on a saturday would be the best time to hit the track. would like early morning be better, or in the afternoon when everyone leaves due to heat??? thanks ahead of time!! :thumbsup:

Has anyone been to AV MOTOPLEX since they changed the track and made it bigger?I heard it's really good.

It's good if you like really large jumps. Don't get me wrong the dirt is good when they don't over water it and they keep the faces and lips of the jumps super clean but the track doesn't really have any flow. It's a long straight to a triple or big table then a turn and another long straight with a big table....... no rhythm sections nothing that really links the obstacles together. I suppose I like elevation changes and the feel of a natural style track. I don't mind the track but prefer I-5 hands down.

Sunday?? :thumbsup::lame:

Dude, you cannot make me go no matter how many posts you put up. I will be at Piru and that's as far as I'm going.......Now next weekend is a completely different story......Comp Edge....you will go or will forever be known as a sissy bedwetter! :p