Sign in to follow this  

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 13 5'8" and 160 lbs i only do recreational trail riding. I have had one bike. What dirt bike do you recomend?

The Honda CRF150F or the CRF230F are ideal for recreational trail riding. I'm also 5'6" and 160 and size wise the CRF150 fits me perfect. I think the CRF230 is only an inch taller seat height, so it would be fine too.

I personally prefer four strokes for recreational trail riding over the two strokes. They seem to have a bit more low end torque and smoother accel then the two's. And if you're far from the truck, you can buy gas anywhere not having to worry about pre-mix.

ANY 250F mx bike. The mx bikes are lighter than the trail bikes, no battery etc.......

Try a WR250F...I don't know if it would fit you...I am 14 about 5'11 or 6'0 and 150lbs now and all the bikes just seem to get smaller and smaller....lol

CRF230 sounds like a good bike for you. Do you have a manufacture preference?

If you are tall enought the CRF230 or TT230 are good trail bikes. A little heavier than the MXers, but much better behaved on the trail, and the electric start is a huge plus when you kill it in a dicey situation. They are also less expensive.