In The Market For 125/250 MXer/ Enduro New Rider

Hey Im not sure what bike to get wherther I get a 125 mx or a 250 mx or enduro. I have been riding for 7 months, I am 14, I have riddin a 250f (wr) and that wasnt much. I weigh 140 pounds and im 178cm tall. I just think that I would prefer the 250 over the 125. There is one thing im shure of, I DONT WANT A 4 STROKE! ?

Hey Im not sure what bike to get wherther I get a 125 mx or a 250 mx or enduro. I have been riding for 7 months, I am 14, I have riddin a 250f (wr) and that wasnt much. I weigh 140 pounds and im 178cm tall. I just think that I would prefer the 250 over the 125. There is one thing im shure of, I DONT WANT A 4 STROKE! ?

I got an 02 CR250R for sale if your interested.

Well first off a DRZ-125 to a CR250 is a rather large jump of obiously power and weight. I would definatly recommend a 125 over the 250. I have a 125 and beleve me it has plenty of power to haul my ass (6'1 and 175lbs). A 250 might be intimidating as it has a very violent burst of power compared to a 125 as I've rode my buddies 2001 CR250 a few times :ride: . I dont know your skill level of riding but I think a 125 will suit your weight and hight well.Good Luck! ?

Yeah thanks, powers not an issue really. I live in australia. What I was reallt getting at was that whether to get a 250 enduro or mx, I race a little bit on a open mx track (flat)- heres the web address, in the downloads section theres a video of the track----www.ndmx.com.au

Well, if you're only gonna ride that track, you'd be happiest with an mxer. If you're gonna ride trails too, a KTM XC would do both reasonably well. I've got an 02 CR250 and it's a great trail bike, works better IMO than ,say, a 250 KTM sx becuase it's "hit" is not as violent and that's helpful in the tighter stuff. And it's at home on the mx track too.