Sprocket order messed up..14/48????

I run my 4 speed with a 15/49 (versus the 14/48 stock set up, for a net of two teeth higher), and that's how it works, too; long pulls in the gears, and not much shifting. The '03 has a lower geared primary set than the '06, so that throws the comparison off a little, but you might have something there, anyway. It could be something he'll like.

if I remember corectly the parts unlimited book is wrong!!! thye were wrong when i looked up my gearing for my 06!! so always check yourself.. by the way parts unlimited have shitty return policies but if you prove them wrong they will let you reorder.. go back to the shop and tell them they made a mistake and to call PU to reorder ..

if I remember corectly the parts unlimited book is wrong!!! thye were wrong when i looked up my gearing for my 06!! so always check yourself.. by the way parts unlimited have shitty return policies but if you prove them wrong they will let you reorder.. go back to the shop and tell them they made a mistake and to call PU to reorder ..

Same, the shop tried to tell me the stock gearing was 14/50 or something...I was like NO it's 13/49...and he's like NO, NO. I sat and argued with him, then finally I was like "forget then, I will just buy the chain online." (Cause I wanted it cut do 114) He's like...ALRIGHT ALRIGHT.