Gnarly Dude Turkey Run?????

That's was a fairly dry ride. Come ride here in April and May!!

thomaston always seems to be wet too even if the trails are dry in new york.i like riding in new england im gonna hit mass parks when i can.are they worth the 3 hr drive ?do october and beartown have singletrack?

thomaston always seems to be wet too even if the trails are dry in new york.i like riding in new england im gonna hit mass parks when i can.are they worth the 3 hr drive ?do october and beartown have singletrack?

Oct. Mtn has some very technical 2 track or quad trails. Its known as Rocktober Mtn for a reason. There is some single track, but maybe some locals can update you on any fresh single track.

Oct. Mtn has some very technical 2 track or quad trails. Its known as Rocktober Mtn for a reason. There is some single track, but maybe some locals can update you on any fresh single track.

thanks have you been to beartown or any other parks in mass?hows pachoug in ct? im legal so thats not a problem.

thanks have you been to beartown or any other parks in mass?hows pachoug in ct? im legal so thats not a problem.

I rode some of the Pittsfield trails when the Mohawk Turkey was run there. Not sure whatever happened to that ride? Nice trails. Do a search for Pittsfield.

Pachaug- Throttle Jockey is my tour giude for that park. There are some pretty technical sections in there as well as some easier trails.

I rode some of the Pittsfield trails when the Mohawk Turkey was run there. Not sure whatever happened to that ride? Nice trails. Do a search for Pittsfield.

Pachaug- Throttle Jockey is my tour giude for that park. There are some pretty technical sections in there as well as some easier trails.

thanks for the info smoker,i heard pachaug is huge.

it was a good ride i didnt like that i had to pay $25 for a netra day pass.is new england always that wet?

That was kinda dry......you should have ridden the NE Classic in Loudon this past June. That was one wet and muddy run.

This Gnarly Dude was fun though short with a lil bit too much road. Turn out seemed less than last year even though the weather was nice until then very end. Anyone have stats?