Sign in to follow this  

post your lids!

Right now i got this one

thor-06-pro-helmet-sm.jpg

but ill be get this one next

thor-07-force-Reed-hlmt.jpg

I really like it! They are comfortable and look really good! :thumbsup::applause:

The reason im changing the Monster one is because i had a pretty bad crash in it and i hit my had agains the ground pretty hard :ride: , so now i need to change it!

One Industries Kombat:

SilverwoodLkriding019.jpg

as you can tell, the removable liner is a big advantage. Its not the lightest helmet in the world, but it does the job. And I got screwed on the price, paid like $210 when I could have got it for like $180.

Here's mine. I got it when it went down to 200 bucks because I'd wanted it for a couple of years.

10d3296a.jpg

6fd9dd14.jpg

Just got this one.....

Baileyhelmet.jpg

Baileyhelmet2.jpg

and I love it. ($299) I also have the Kombat. It is nice, but the Trooper is much lighter, and the lining is a lot more padded. :thumbsup:

I like my HJC AC-X2. Nothing fancy, but fits my head well and is comfortable. The best part about HJC, is they are inexpensive enough to replace every year.

49503097-M.jpg

One Industries Kombat:

SilverwoodLkriding019.jpg

as you can tell, the removable liner is a big advantage. Its not the lightest helmet in the world, but it does the job. And I got screwed on the price, paid like $210 when I could have got it for like $180.

dude that is grosss

I love this helmet it fits perfect on my head, the face guard is not too close or too far and spy goggles fits perfect in this helmet, the visor looks better than any visor I have seen. P.S the helmets run a little small.