Sign in to follow this  

post your lids!

This is my newest one. http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4/treetagger/vxpro_atomic_silver_240.jpg

You can actually feel the hot air getting sucked off your head. And its lighter than a v3. We measured them at work(cycle gear) and it .2 lbs. lighter.

man I want one of those

But ya just cant find a good deal on them

always like $400

http://www.btosports.com/c/ARAIHELMET

I had a lot of cheaper helmets and I loved them.BUT, I started working at cycle gear about 8 months ago and thought what the heck... so I got one and love it. The $400 is well worth it. If you've ever heard that saying " once you get an expensive helmet you wont go back..." Its SOOOOO true.

I had a lot of cheaper helmets and I loved them.BUT, I started working at cycle gear about 8 months ago and thought what the heck... so I got one and love it. The $400 is well worth it. If you've ever heard that saying " once you get an expensive helmet you wont go back..." Its SOOOOO true.

Where ya at in Texas?

Im down in west houston. Where are you located at?

San Antonio.

Ya should go ride at Cycle Ranch in floresville

Alot of people fron Uston are there.

I had this one a couple years ago.

That was my first M2R..I use it for my "mud" helmet back up now...I have not owned anything but M2R since. ...........

:thumbsup:

I like my HJC AC-X2. Nothing fancy, but fits my head well and is comfortable. The best part about HJC, is they are inexpensive enough to replace every year.

49503097-M.jpg

Got the same one, different colour. Nice and light.

hjc_acx2_hlmt_shifter_mc7_org.gif

I got a new Bell Moto 8 and loved it for the week I owned it, it was super breathable, a nice fit and extreamly light. I enjoyed it untill I cracked the foam in a mtb crash so its ruined now. It retails for around $400 and was worth every penny, take a look at www.bell.com

yeah i love my helmet! my old helmet = mtb helmet...lucky i havent taken any nasty crashes on my bike yet but its gotta be one of these days. of course my only crash on my bike as been small and that was the one time i wasnt wearin gloves, skined my hands real good...:lol: