Sign in to follow this  

post your lids!

Here is mine. They are expensive, but really nice when it is cold out and up riding in the mountains, etc. It is very light and comfortable and I've got no complaints...except for the price tag. Also Arai isn't making them any more with the color patterns, just straight white, gray, etc.

xd_storm_silver_lrg.jpg

Oh yeah...it is the Arai XD

Happy New Years

Dan

Sorry I can't post a pic, but my digital camera is out of battery power (used it all in Vegas, I guess). The helmet I have is the HJC AC-X3 Carbon Fiber helmet in XXL. Very light, good looking, well vented and came with a nice helmet bag. I got it for $450 CDN from my dealer (I get a 15% discount because I bought my bike new there), although it retails for over $500 CDN.

The link is www.hjchelmets.com.

Here is one of them

100_1755.jpg

100_1756.jpg

My other helmet is a Fox V3 Octane flat red

Mine is the Kombat silver without the monster graphics -it is very light and comfortable for the price.

100_1383.jpg

my lida through the years.

hjc ac-x2

hjc clx4

tld

and thor svr only wear the tld and svr now.got the tld for 160 on ebay brand new and svr 100 brend new.

I LIKE THOSE HELMETS

yea i like my 661 helmet a lot.. they arent too expensive ($260) compared to some of the other top brands.. very comphy and light :lol: