Sign in to follow this  

For All You Haters! Think This Is Fake?!

bubba has a myspace. that is lame. I hate myspace

everybody famouse has a myspace...i like myspace, its like a Pimped out Aim

Why would it be fake? Im not a big bubba fan, but im sure he could bust out whips like that easily....

Dont be stupid they are calling out the myspace profile fake. Not the pics.

:thumbsup: Some of you never cease to amaze me. The photos are NOT photoshopped. I see most of you running around to random picture threads calling "Fake!", "Photoshop!" like you're on some kind of a witch hunt.

myspace.com/thereal7 is in fact his myspace account. Have you doubters looked at his pictures section? Which poser would be able to obtain un-published photos of a Fox Clothing photoshoot? Not to mention the couple pictures of him in the cockpit of a learjet.

Look at his friends list. "The Burner", is the real Michael Byrne. Also has personal pictures that a poser would not be able to obtain.

The real Davi Milsaps: http://www.myspace.com/one_8_eight

Ever seen James mention "Beeker" in some interviews? The guy from Fox that takes care of handling all his riding gear etc.? I stumbled onto his myspace page a few days ago (Can't find it again right now- I'll look later). But in the meantime, here's the picture that was on his account:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9464/foxprivatejetez5.jpg

EDIT- Here's the "Beeker" myspace: Click Here

TFS (AKA Steve Bruhn- The photographer and reporter/journalist for RacerX, as well as owner of Motonews.com) confirmed that they're real pictures:

Click Here

Jumping to conclusions... :thumbsup:

good job giving his myspace away. now everyone will annoy the hell out of him. oh yeah, and those pictures are real, but Renner goes bigger still.

myspace is gay. I only use it to talk to a few friends and hook up with random chicks. I guess that makes it not gay then I guess. :thumbsup:

But there's too many posers on myspace. I still think that Bubba one is fake. I saw what was supposed to be TP's myspace. It kept saying "this is the real Travis Pastrana" over and over again. It looked like someone put a lot of effort in to it. What a fag.

good job giving his myspace away. now everyone will annoy the hell out of him. oh yeah, and those pictures are real, but Renner goes bigger still.

News for you- His myspace page has been circulating the moto messageboards for about 6 months now...including Motonews, the message board where a lot of "industry insiders" post. Not to mention the thousands upon thousands of people that view that forum (Similar to here- just more knowledgeable about motocross racing there).

Maybe you knew all of this already. Maybe you're on his friends list, I don't know. But his page has been common knowledge for a fair amount of time now. Not the fault of people posting it in this thread.

News for you- His myspace page has been circulating the moto messageboards for about 6 months now...including Motonews, the message board where a lot of "industry insiders" post. Not to mention the thousands upon thousands of people that view that forum (Similar to here- just more knowledgeable about motocross racing there).

Maybe you knew all of this already. Maybe you're on his friends list, I don't know. But his page has been common knowledge for a fair amount of time now. Not the fault of people posting it in this thread.

No, I'm not on his friends list, let alone have I ever viewed his page. But I am truely sorry that I don't lurk forums looking for Professional racer's Myspaces and then add them just to be cool. But for people who do that, go right ahead, no harm in doing it. Your just being a dedicated fan I guess you could say. Also, if you would like, you can make yourself feel better and call me loser for adding Pro FMX riders. Though I want to say if I were into racing as much as FMX, I'd add the racers I looked up to like the Freestylers, but I don't. :thumbsup:

Dont be stupid they are calling out the myspace profile fake. Not the pics.

You my friend, you are an idiot.

No, I'm not on his friends list, let alone have I ever viewed his page. But I am truely sorry that I don't lurk forums looking for Professional racer's Myspaces and then add them just to be cool. But for people who do that, go right ahead, no harm in doing it. Your just being a dedicated fan I guess you could say. Also, if you would like, you can make yourself feel better and call me loser for adding Pro FMX riders. Though I want to say if I were into racing as much as FMX, I'd add the racers I looked up to like the Freestylers, but I don't. :thumbsup:

No, i'm not on his friends list either. I've never been into that whole "z0mg add me to your friends list! Can I be in your top 8?!?!". The only person on my myspace friends list is my niece. For that matter, I only have a myspace account because she bugged me to make one.

I don't go around forums lurking for professional racers myspaces. I actively read Thumpertalk, Motonews, Motodrive etc. etc. I happen upon those threads, the same way as I happen upon these stupid threads.

"Also, if you would like, you can make yourself feel better and call me loser for adding Pro FMX riders."

That kind of throws me off guard. You have a myspace account? If that's what you meant by it, it really doesn't bother me about FMX. Why would I call you a loser for that? The only FMX-related event I watch is the X-Games. I don't mind the FMX crowd...except for the "Metal Mulisha" wanna-be's that certain riders influence. For the record, I was looking forward to Deegan racing the nationals until he got hurt. I'm aware that he was a decent racer before going the FMX route. But, that's for another time and thread.