Sign in to follow this  

For All You Haters! Think This Is Fake?!

Is it really Bubbas Myspace or a posers?

I wouldnt think that Bubba would have the time to screw around with something as stupid as Myspace but i could be wrong.

Is it really Bubbas Myspace or a posers?

I wouldnt think that Bubba would have the time to screw around with something as stupid as Myspace but i could be wrong.

i wanted to say that too but didn't want everyones reaction

if it was real than it would deffinatly have sponsors, race events, and wins on it. Its very unprofessional. Definatly not bubba or anyone that has to do with him.

if it was real than it would deffinatly have sponsors, race events, and wins on it. Its very unprofessional. Definatly not bubba or anyone that has to do with him.

It had some hottie friends thats for sure.

It does have a picture of him holding a piece of paper with the link on it though...even though it could be photoshoped.

All that sheet is FAKE! Anyone could make a gay profile like that in 5 minutes or less, and add random people. Then they could photochop pics of him doing a whip and make them insanely big. You can see the poor cutting/paste skills if you zoom in.

On Whip picture 5 you can see lines around the front tire with the naked eye, no zooming required. Looks like the photochopper got a little lazy eh?

Post a video to prove me wrong, please. I would love to be wrong and see bubba actually whip that big.

All that sheet is FAKE! Anyone could make a gay profile like that in 5 minutes or less, and add random people. Then they could photochop pics of him doing a whip and make them insanely big. You can see the poor cutting/paste skills if you zoom in.

On Whip picture 5 you can see lines around the front tire with the naked eye, no zooming required. Looks like the photochopper got a little lazy eh?

Post a video to prove me wrong, please. I would love to be wrong and see bubba actually whip that big.

Why would it be fake? Im not a big bubba fan, but im sure he could bust out whips like that easily....

is it just me or do people on my space have their own language or is that they have no education?

Look at all the comments on the page, its unbelievable. :thumbsup: