Sign in to follow this  

Anybody have 1???

Not that brand; have a Joe Hauler I use to carry a bike behind my F-250 that has a bed cover. Works fine. Just be sure to check that everything is secure before diving off and it's not a bad idea to check it from time to time. One thing that helps from a safety perspective is to tie a rope around the rail and wheels. If your tie downs fail, you'll probably only loose the end of a handlebar instead of your bike somersaulting behind you. Make sure your hitch is properly rated for the weight.

http://www.joehauler.com/

I know where there are some 2 and 3 rail m/c trailers that are very inexpensive. PM me if you want a price.

I have one. Not as good as joe hauler but does the job and cost is much lower.

I have the Sarge Industries one from TT. It is GREAT!!! Light and well built. :thumbsup: The only mod I recommend to do to any of the hitch carriers is to add a set of trailer lights. With the bike on it you can't see your vehicles tail lights. :applause:101_0200.JPG102_0201.JPG102_0202.JPG102_0203.JPG102_0204.JPG:ride:

His feedback sucks...all the people are giving him negative feedback saying there carriers are made cheap and there carriers broke...!!!

but hey what do you expect for 99$, probbaly imported from like indonesia or china

dude his feedback is 97.7 and most people loved them they just had probs with shipping

I think i might just make my own or something since htey look pretty easy to build

Make one... for $99, I wouldn't bother. I bought something similar off of ebay last year. It works great. However, you still need a place for your gas, gear, tools, cooler, etc...

I also have a small pull behind trailer that I got really cheap. I find myself using it more that the hitch carrier that I bought. There is nothing wrong with the hitch carrier at all, it works perfectly. But at the end of the riding day, when you are tired as hell, its a pain to get the bike back up on the carrier and then back off again when you get home.

It works and you won't be sorry if you have it, I just prefer a pull behind that I can put more stuff on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motorcycle-cycle-carrier-rack-Dirt-bike-trailer_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34284QQihZ016QQitemZ260019656383QQrdZ1

Does anybody have one of these and do they like them :thumbsup: because i need a cheap way to transport my bike thx

I don't have one and I don't know if that one is any good, but I have a friend who uses something similar and it works great. Can also use as a stand at your riding spot. If it was just me going, I'd get one like that.

His feedback sucks...all the people are giving him negative feedback saying there carriers are made cheap and there carriers broke...!!!

but hey what do you expect for 99$, probbaly imported from like indonesia or china

Mine's super strong. I got rear ended with it and it only slightly bent the side rail but did a number on the front end of his car.

I have the Sarge Industries one from TT. It is GREAT!!! Light and well built. :thumbsup: The only mod I recommend to do to any of the hitch carriers is to add a set of trailer lights. With the bike on it you can't see your vehicles tail lights. :applause:101_0200.JPG102_0201.JPG102_0202.JPG102_0203.JPG102_0204.JPG:ride:

That's a good idea. See above post.

I think im just gonna turn our old tow behind mini camper thingy into a trailer for my dirtbike.