Sign in to follow this  

05 or 06

06 has got some issues, is the bike that much better that it is worth dealing with the bog problems and the dual exhaust crap.

wuts wrong with the dual exhaust? and there is no bog if u ride the bike like ur supposed to. but i guess, depending, on where u live and the weather conditions, (there CAN be some bog problem). here in so-cal, i have no problems with bog at all. the dual exhaust is tite, no problem with it. and the 06 has better valve reliability than the 05.

dual exhaust is makes it hard to sneek into the 250 classes, also two pipes to bend instead on one. i did flat land once with my buddies 06 and it bogged to hard i almost went over the bars.

i dont kno then. i see where ur coming from to sneak into the 250 class. but i havent witnessed the "BOG" on my bike.

The Bogging problem is very easy to fix. I jus bought a 06 and it had a torque tube put into it and that solves the problem. it only cost something like 50euros over here. i dont kno how much you would be charged in America but im guessing it would be cheaper.

you all talk about this bogging problem.....but i dont find it happens to mine!

could be where i live tho because of the elevation.....

you all talk about this bogging problem.....but i dont find it happens to mine!

could be where i live tho because of the elevation.....

thats the same thing ive been saying. the people who have this "bog" must be in a bad elevation, becuz my bike doesnt have it.

what are the duel exhaust issues? I'm getting my first four stoke 07 crf250r.

and what after market exhaust is good.

yeah!! so when does it supposedly bog? on landings?

ya i guess after u land, it "bogs". and ive said in another post,

ive overcleared big ass jumps, from way high in the air, and it didnt bog wen i landed. and ive come up short, which is worse, and i didnt bog. so i dont kno. like i keep saying, i think it has to do with the elevation =/