Sign in to follow this  

BRP Triple Clamp With Stabilizer

I have been looking for a new upper triple clamp, rubber bar mounts, with under the bar mounted stabilizer :ride: . I know there are 100's out there. I found the BRP with the Scott under bar mount stabilizer and it has the rubber bar mounts. Does anyone have this set up and are you happy with it :applause: . They claim you can mount the stock "S" instruments with a provided adapter that moves it 1/8" forward. Looks like a quality set up and I know that the Scott stabilizer is a good unit :thumbsup: .

I just got the Scotts under bar setup with the scotts triple clamp and it is great. I dont know about the rubber mount setup through BRP but looks like the same setup just with a couple rubber washers. Mine is metal to metal with a good front shock to help out a little.

We have the unit on the DRZ475TT, using a TrailTech Endurance computer and billet protected. Definately a quality unit. BTW, BRP makes all of Scott's top clamps, so the real difference is color (BRP is black, Scott's is gunmetal gray).

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=659

Give us a call. We can hook you up at a great price for either setup.