Sign in to follow this  

Too Berg or not

Buy the Husaberg, you won't regret it! :applause: I love my '03 400, I don't plan on getting rid of it, I'll just buy another Husaberg. :thumbsup::ride:

now lets cut our friend Cooken some slack.i think reading between the lines he actually aspires to having a Berg of his own.he obviously knows a thing or two as Husaberg has had some waterpump seals go bad.seems to me it is a thing of the past as it was somewhat common on the 2001 thru 2004 bikes.i have not seen any 2005 or 2006 leakers.seal types have changed a couple of times and Berg owners have been able to use the new seals in the older bikes.Husabergs are very high perfomance machines and it is certainly foolish not to take care of them, but our current Bergs are not too labor intensive to keep running their best and there best is very good!dan. :thumbsup:

Well , after all of this , I'll be going to Vacaville on saturday to buy my NEW TOY !! Thanks again for everyones input , it's really helped . I'll be riding it down at carnegie for a little break in saturday till dark !! can't wait for that big smile to show up !! Might even try to make it to stoney for the long weekend ????? thanks again to Dan And everone . Hope to meet some of those nor cal BERG RIDERS SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Well , after all of this , I'll be going to Vacaville on saturday to buy my NEW TOY !! Thanks again for everyones input , it's really helped . I'll be riding it down at carnegie for a little break in saturday till dark !! can't wait for that big smile to show up !! Might even try to make it to stoney for the long weekend ????? thanks again to Dan And everone . Hope to meet some of those nor cal BERG RIDERS SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ride:

great news. congrats. :thumbsup:

Berg05 has seised twice. Bloke buy the same bike as everyone else....the ktm.......the berg is not reliable.......don't do it................lookup all the overheatingissues with Bergs. twice inside warranty .....still cost me $2500US.

Don't buy the Berg. they are all they say ...........fantastic to ride, but the reliability will frustrate you and cost you lots of money.

Trust me ........... Ph +61 408007678 anytime ...........buy something else.

Berg05 has seised twice. Bloke buy the same bike as everyone else....the ktm.......the berg is not reliable.......don't do it................lookup all the overheatingissues with Bergs. twice inside warranty .....still cost me $2500US.

Don't buy the Berg. they are all they say ...........fantastic to ride, but the reliability will frustrate you and cost you lots of money.

Trust me ........... Ph +61 408007678 anytime ...........buy something else.

My KTM lost a bearing early on and the shrapnel circulated through the engine which ruined the top end. It sucked, but I got over it after it was repaired PROPERLY! Sorry about your bad luck, but for you to assume that "every" Berg overheats shows how narcissistic you are. You should bitch about your incompetent mechanic and not the bike. :thumbsup:

I am in no way affiliated with KTM/Husaberg.

Bloke buy the same bike as everyone else.....

I can't help myself, I find this hilarious.

Is it so remarkable that some people actually LIKE the effort that's required in owning an exotic, high performance motorcycle ? AND they know what they are doing ?

"Bloke buy the same brand as everyone else" goes completely against the philosophy of exotic motorcycles :thumbsup: Husaberg owners are not sheep.

Cheers M8 :lame:

Brett Saunders