Sign in to follow this  

Corbin Seat.....

Well what do you think? this is the new seat that was made for me for free because I responded to a thread here about 2 weeks ago by Corbin. I pick up the bike and seat on Wednesday. I got these pictures of my bike off there web site. here is a copy of the info on Corbin.com and some photos. I will give more info when the seat is in my possession.

http://www.corbin.com/news/

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k258/matter_daddy/crf.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k258/matter_daddy/cr.jpg

So your the one that aced me out. I also contacted Corbin a few weeks ago and they said to call back and let them know when I could bring my bike to them. The next day I tried to contact them and couldn't get through to make an appointment, and all I got were their voice mails. Finally I got through and they said we already got a 450X but we will keep your phone number just in case.............. I wonder if they will give me a discount on one since they played me like that.

So your the one that aced me out. I also contacted Corbin a few weeks ago and they said to call back and let them know when I could bring my bike to them. The next day I tried to contact them and couldn't get through to make an appointment, and all I got were their voice mails. Finally I got through and they said we already got a 450X but we will keep your phone number just in case.............. I wonder if they will give me a discount on one since they played me like that.

sorry? where u at we should ride sometime? are you into dualsport?

sorry? where u at we should ride sometime? are you into dualsport?

Hey, it's not your fault. They were the ones that led me to believe that my bike could be used. It's kind of funny as I did wonder who's bike they used, and then you post about your bike getting the seat.

I live in the Bay Area, Marin County to be exact. I still have my Suzuki DR350S to dual sport, but I'd much rather ride my 06' X. Where are you located?

How do you like the seat. They offered this deal to me for the free seat when I inquired about the seat a month or so ago. I was bummed I was too far away to get my bike to them. Are they on the site for sale yet?

Jim

How do you like the seat. They offered this deal to me for the free seat when I inquired about the seat a month or so ago. I was bummed I was too far away to get my bike to them. Are they on the site for sale yet?

Jim

I dont know and I dont know......just kidding but I dont have the bike back yet 2 more days, and dont know about availability?

Just got back from picking up my bike at Corbin. They are awesome!!! Not only did they give me one free seat for a stock tank, they also custom made me one for my ims 3.2 and bought me breakfast! thats two seats at 300 bucks I was stoked! Plus they dont use your old seat so I still got it around!

Great Product! Great Company!