Sign in to follow this  

I hate to say it.....

my bike belw up today so time for some new engien parts

which stuff do you guys run and think i should buy, i have 1300 for a new 07 head and the whole 9 yrds. if i have enough i was thinking about gettin a new cam.

big race coming in 3 weeks so need help very fast

u need to say what happend to the bike. my rod bearing went and i spent about 550 on new crank,cylinder,piston,rings,gaskets,crank bearings,crank seals,timing chain.

service honda and knowledge sure help save money

My bike had moto problems last weekend. Don't know the damage in coin yet though. I dont really know how but something went wrong and my valves hit the piston a few times and got bent. So now im doing a new top end and piston. Was a pro circuit motor but its to much to replace. 40 hours on the bike, kinda mad.

i drop a valve and need new piston, valves with every thing you need with them, and would like an 07 head if i can get if not an 06......the cylinder is in perfect shape, and i was wondering if i can hone it?

in my opinion and alot of others, ur bikes dont last as long if u trick them out motor-wise.

I didnt trick it out justin buckelew did and i bought it from him, with 2 hours on it and it wasnt a full race motor. Reliability mods only.

well a pro-circuit motor is built to race and last a few rides. not made for reliability.

i drop a valve and need new piston, valves with every thing you need with them, and would like an 07 head if i can get if not an 06......the cylinder is in perfect shape, and i was wondering if i can hone it?

Hone it with a ball hone. MSCDirect has some good ones.

well mxhonda thats really wierd that straight from buckelew, clark, and pro circuits mouths that this was a specialy built reliability motor. I guess they dont know. I dont think they know what there talking about. And yes there are small stuff you can have pro circuit do not just a full race motor and have it last 2 rides.