Sign in to follow this  

2007 vegas race

you have to go to the mini moto magazine web site and sign up , but do not wait too long if you want to race i missed last years race and it was still like 3 months away and sign ups were full and many people were on waiting lists.

the class sizes will be the same however they've added youth classes and a stock klx/drz/crf70 style class .

check out mini moto mag for all the info.

u think its going to be impossible to qualify for the mini sx racs?.... im sick on my pitbike,,,if u kno ne thing i dont.. fill me in

are there still openings for the race 10 :thumbsup: am and 12 am

You aren't ballsy enough

bet im ballsy anuff ^.^ only WISH i had a chance to qualify for 1 of them...bet you id be top 3 HA :thumbsup:

bet im ballsy anuff ^.^ only WISH i had a chance to qualify for 1 of them...bet you id be top 3 HA :thumbsup:

top 3?...what a tool

if you dont have the money to travel to the race then you dont have the money to have a motor thats competitive in vegas :applause:

dont you ride a crf 100 anyway?

u think its going to be impossible to qualify for the mini sx racs?.... im sick on my pitbike,,,if u kno ne thing i dont.. fill me in

What Are You Trying To Say? :thumbsup::applause::applause: