Sign in to follow this  

crf50 parts fit pitster pros???

Hey i wanted to know if all or most crf50 parts fit the pitster 125x. the parts i am asking about are exhaust, graphics, levers etc. The only reason i would want to buy a 50 is because it is easier to get parts for. and if you buy the big gun from staggs what rear hanger mods do you have to do?

thanks. :thumbsup:

Depends on which pitser Pro you talking about...?

125x most parts fit: exhaust with Hager mods, gas tanks, plastic & Graffics complete motors

X2, X2R and X3 series: only small items like graffic kits & Plastic, levers & shifter and Complete motor

Honda wheels will not fit any of these bikes

Big gun makes a pipe for the sdg that might fit...

I bought a Big Gun but the mount was off like just a hair, enought to where the bolt wouldnt screw in straight but it was damn close, CRF50 rear shocks will fit if you put a bigger spacer in the mounts, crf50 peg mounts with new pegs will fit...

asv makes levers for sdg's, umm crf50 throttles will fit too, bars, etc. So even if its not made for a crf50 theres a ton of parts that are out there that will fit, I built my 125x with like an extra grand worth of after market stuff

kx250frider what did you do the fix the mount on the 125x?? does the PC t-4 from staggs fit with no hanger mod. thanks

PC and big gun both sell a pipe for the SDG which is the same as pitster frame..

it seems like the newer 125x frame the mount is off like less than a half inch than they used, so not they are off just a hair....

either get someone to weld you a new bracket (cost me 20$ to have someone do that on my old sdg) or find a movable clamp to clamp it around your muffler like this...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/kx250frider651/52f658f9.jpg

That clamp fits a T-4 perfect ^ i had it laying around the house and dont need it..

most of the knock off pipes you see on ebay come with clamps, the pipe outlaw sells has a good clamp to, either buy mine or contact him if he can sell you one