Sign in to follow this  

martin and saint lucie county dual sports

Just wondering if there are any street legal dual sport rides going on in these counties. I know a couple of spots and would like to fill in some of the blanks. The vero beach guys have a pretty good thing going. I was just wanting to put a good run together around here. If anybody wants to start some rides. I know enough spots to get started.

That's cool, how's about sharing with the Indian River county boyz?

Where have you been? I just got home from dual-sporting West Virginia, Maryland, Tennessee, North Carolina, and finally OCF.

You slut! just kidding . Hope you had a great time ! My turn now. I'll be gone a while too. N Ga. bound ! Yeehaw!

I'm still here trying to find people to ride with. I have been riding with my wife. I guess everyone just quit riding. I didn't see any klr, drz, or xr's in the paper I'm guessing they still have them. Any time you want to ride let me know. I'm in. :thumbsup:

Any time! Steve, Chad and I rode yesterday behind Red Lobster, working our way south through the usual places. I'll try to find your number and give you a shout.

Problem is when we go, it's usually a last-minute thing.

You slut! just kidding . Hope you had a great time ! My turn now. I'll be gone a while too. N Ga. bound ! Yeehaw!

When are you leaving? One of the places I wound up on my multi-state excursion was the Ellijay area.

I'll p.m you my cell# last minute is o.k with me I can even meet mid trail.

Scotty, Scott...I am still here! It has been a rough few weeks :thumbsup: Finally got school up and running. I think my bro and I are try to ride Sat. or Sunday after church.

Scotty I will call you.

I had someone p.m me last night other than that nothing. Maybe those guys don't know about thumper talk. I drive past people at least 2 times a week coming out of random places it would be great to put all these places together starting at the airport and ending somewhere in martin. Maybe just a dream but we'll see.

Scotty, Scott...I am still here! It has been a rough few weeks :thumbsup: Finally got school up and running. I think my bro and I are try to ride Sat. or Sunday after church.

Scotty I will call you.

Was kinda worried about you. I figured the need to ride would bring you back.

No. I just checked it out hope you guys had fun. I rode the airport this morning and a few spots on the way home. Dirt was good, the rain always helps.

Missed a pretty good day Scott, the rain they've had on the west coast help Croom out big time. I am already looking to go back, but look forward to cooler weather. When it does get there I may head over there for a weekend and camp.

Missed a pretty good day Scott, the rain they've had on the west coast help Croom out big time. I am already looking to go back, but look forward to cooler weather. When it does get there I may head over there for a weekend and camp.

I would love to get in on that. I have never been there. I have a pop up with a.c. let me know.

Well in that case, lets go! Think it's about eight bucks per night to camp and the sites have electric and water. The campground has a bath house as well. I would have no problem anytime with A/C and a shower after riding.

I'm ready when you are.

Well in that case, lets go! Think it's about eight bucks per night to camp and the sites have electric and water. The campground has a bath house as well. I would have no problem anytime with A/C and a shower after riding.

I'm ready when you are.

I have my brothers wedding this coming weekend. I'll have to make time soon. I am going to Maine to moose hunt in about two weeks so maybe when I get back.

Scotty, Scott...I am still here! It has been a rough few weeks Finally got school up and running. I think my bro and I are try to ride Sat. or Sunday after church.

Scotty I will call you.

Was kinda worried about you. I figured the need to ride would bring you back.

Putting my SMC back in action for dual sporting. Maybe we can hit Tin Cups Tavern soon. :thumbsup: