Sign in to follow this  

Looking to buy a 2007 CR 85

I will be soon purchasing a either a 2006 or 2007 CR 85 Expert for one of my riders.

Are there any significant performance upgrades to the 07?

Does anyone know when the 07 will be available for purchase. I can't get a straight answer from our 5 local dealers

I have been given a price of 2804 plus tax for an 06 and 2847 plus tax for an 07. Does that seem to be in the ballpark or is this dealer not being as fair as he says he is. At those prices I will go with an 07. Our primary use is 1/2 mile dirttrack so we make several suspension and wheel upgrades.

Thank you for any information that you may be able to provide.

The only info I can give you is that the prices sound very good - at least compared to what we paid for our 05 and 06.

I will be soon purchasing a either a 2006 or 2007 CR 85 Expert for one of my riders.

Are there any significant performance upgrades to the 07?

Does anyone know when the 07 will be available for purchase. I can't get a straight answer from our 5 local dealers

I have been given a price of 2804 plus tax for an 06 and 2847 plus tax for an 07. Does that seem to be in the ballpark or is this dealer not being as fair as he says he is. At those prices I will go with an 07. Our primary use is 1/2 mile dirttrack so we make several suspension and wheel upgrades.

Thank you for any information that you may be able to provide.

REAL GOOD PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a good deal. The only difference between the '05, '06, and '07 is the graphics. If it were me, I would buy the '06 and put the money you saved into the upgrades.

Hey Jet, wasn't circleville a blast last weekend??? TT isn't very receptive to DT performance...they wouldn't even give us our own sub forum. After tomorrow, check out my page www.FFRacing.net I will have a forum up for DT questions just like yours. See ya soon Tdub

For $43 more you'd be stupid not to get an 07, better resale!!!

For $43 more you'd be stupid not to get an 07, better resale!!!

When it comes to DTX bikes, the year has very little to do with resale. I built a 1998 CR92 for Nick Cummings in '98. 3 years later they sold it for $500 less than what they paid for it($5500). I am currently building several DTXers from left over '05s and '06s...Next season it wont make any difference come time to sell them. Tdub

I think Yz is right, better to be safe getting the 07 and making more money when u sell it again, than to be sorry. Lol but whatever