Sign in to follow this  

My new look on the 250F

those rims are amazing looking, although i powdercoated mine for 80 bucks and they dont look much diff

It looks really good.. I hope your 50 was a turd, because i've seen those exact rims on sale for 80 bucks a peice.

is it just me or is the chain a little loose? nice rims though

Chain is a lil loose. My 50 was pretty much a junker and needed piston rings frok legs and a BUNCH of other stuff. They are Pro-wheel Rims, Pro-wheel black hubs, and Pro-wehhl oversized spokes. Theres a set on Ebay now going for 650 thats somewhat identical to these

I dont think the chain's loose.. when the bikes on the ground the chain tightens up a little. It could be.. but it looks alright.

You should take the White Bros sticker off your stock pipe.

No way it adds character!

It adds gayness is what it does. :thumbsup: The wheels are awesome as is the rest of the bike

It adds gayness is what it does. :thumbsup: The wheels are awesome as is the rest of the bike

And a ttr-250 isn't gay? lol I thought I had to put that out there.

I had them mod it. I had the basic Re-Valve and they put softer springs in. It made such a huge difference. Stock was soo bad. Way too stiff. If you race F/C is a must!

Who cares what sticker he has or doesn't have on his bike. Leave him alone. It's a freakin sticker.

But those rims look sick. Do you know how much the wheel set retails for? Or do you know how much the hub retails for?

BTW, your chain looks fine to me, I think. Just run your chain on the loose side of the spec, because it could put unnessesary(sp) pressure on your countershaft and your tranny.